Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could it be? (prp Mistix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karine

Karine

Could it be? (prp Mistix) Empty
PostSubject: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Kristyna pushed past the group of wolves. She had just gotten accepted and wanted to explore the territory. She felt a little prod in her stomach. She laughed to herself,I'll teach you all you need to know without your father. I would call him your daddy any way. Kris hoped her pups wouldn't ask too much about the dreadful male that raped her months ago. Her pups were no accident.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Rome heard the female talking to herself. What? He was awe strucken by Kris. So... I'm Rome. Mistix youngest brother and ambassador of Tarturus. He smiled at Kris. The kid was in love.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Oh, don't mind me, just talking to the little ones inside my stomach. Sorry! Rome, he was handsome, seemed to like her, the way he looked at her, there wasn't any bad in his gaze but, was it indeed... love? Someone to love her. A family. So ambassator huh? I've got no clue what she'll make me. Pretty useless right now since i'm pregnant. Oops, maybe she shouldn't have said that part. Although it was obvious, she was fat and smelled like milk so...
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Rome looked at Kris. Well, if by sheyou mean my sister... i don't konw.Rome really liked Kris. So.. Who's the daddy of those cubs you have?
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 pm

I really don't care what rank i am, just as long as I'm with yo- Imeanthepack. She said quickly to cover her almost 'I rly rly rly like you comment. Their father? Their father, I will alway say there is no father unless they are adopted. The screwball caught me at a time when i was alone and weak, and well, you probably can guess the rest...
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Rome raised his paw. Follow me. We'll take you to dinner now. Rome the red wolf was in love! Love I say! Love! He waited for a reply from Kris. The black wolf.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Ok, let's go eat, we can share so the others can still have some, right? She gave him a big lip look and nudged him on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am

Rome dashed off to dinner. He was really actually starving to death! Since He and Odin, had been hunting for 2 whole days, their main focus was prey. Odin had trapped 2 bucks. Rome took pride in the 1 rabbit he caught.

When Rome finally got to where his (annoying) older sibling where, he looked at the meat. Okay, let's say grace so we can eat this buck! They had a religious family.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 am

Ok, well you guys can pick first after the prayer, ok? Kristyna bowed for the saying of grace and said a silent one to herself, I hope he could like me the way I like him. Amen. She looked up and sat down and took a bite of her meat. It was so good! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 am

Mistix looked at Odin and Rome at her right hand side. Krityna at her left. So Kristyna, what brings you to this pack? She plunged her fangs into the fresh deer meat. It was very well, meaty. Mistix looked at Kris. I know a position for you.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

Well, I was wandering for my whole life and figured i'd settle down somewhere, find a good pack to be with, something to fight for, you know? Kris chewed her share of food and asked, So, what is my new rank?
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:52 am

Mistix grinned at the tall black wolf. Your rank. Your rank can be pup-sitter. After you give birth, that is. The dogs where having dinner at a rather late time. Mistix yawned. I'll go to sleep now. You too Odin and Rome. Night Kris! Mistix hauled a chunk of deer meat to her den and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Pup sitter, sounds fun! I love babies, they are so curious! She finished off her meat and walked over to Rome. Will you show me where I'm supossed to sleep? I, uh, forgot...Ugh, lame lame lame!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Rome was curious of the question. We were just there 20 minutes ago. You've alredy forgotten where your den is, when it's right there. But he would walk with her. hHe said 'goodnight' then went to the den for him an his brother Odin. Unlike Mistix, Rome quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Haha.... oh. Um, yeah, sorry. She told him goodnight and did something she really had wanted to do since she met him. Kristyna leaned over and licked his cheek. Oh my god, I.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.... Her voice went all high and she felt her stomach flip. She was sure it wasn't the pups that had made her tummy feel butterflies, it was that fact that, well, she was in love with Rome.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Rome stared at Kristyna with a long deep gaze. You know, we only met about... 2 hours ago. But.. how do I ask this. Would your pups like a step father? He looked unsure of the question.

Last edited by Mistix on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm

..... Oh. My. God. She stared at Rome and said Who cares if we met two hours ago..... I would ask no other wolf to father them. Sh licked his face and nuzzled his handsome face. His warm body made her heart fly. She didn't want him to go away. Ever. Kris wanted to spend the rest of her days with Rome.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Rome smiled at the black wolf in front of him. Well, Kristyna, your new mate is ambassador of Tarturus. I have to go to bed now, see you in the morning. Rome Froliced into his den with Odin. Odin I have a mate!!! I know sis won't care. Oddly, she didn't care a bit. At all!
Back to top Go down
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: Mistix, I would ask you to make a profile for the new wolf if you are going to RP him and take him back.
Back to top Go down
https://dogtags.rpg-board.net
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Kristyna didn't know if she could live without him now. Maybe before, but not now. She loved him too much. Get some sleep Rome, I'll see you tomorrow. I.... I love you...
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 pm

So that night, Rome happily slept. When he woke up, a disturbing site. He saw he had accidently used Odin's buttox as a pillow! That- that's just cruel and unusual. He saw Mistix walk in circles like a wierdie. Then Rome went to check on Kristynia. He nudged her. Kris. Wake up. Kris.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Kristyna felt Rome poking her side, waking her up. What babe? I'm really tired... Her fatigue fadded when she saw his face. Rome had just yesterday kind of 'Proposed' to her and she was still dreamy. She greeted him with licks on the face and nuzzled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Rome stood at the end of the hollow den and replied. I have to go hunting for breakfast, I asked my sister, and she said you can come, too! Do you wanna Kris? I mean... like you don't have to. if you don't want to.He was obviously ashamed of asking a pregnant wolf to hunt with him. But it was worth a try. He continued talking. Kristyna, I hope you've considered what i said last night. So Kris, will you be my mate? He was nervous she would say 'no.' He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Karine

Karine

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh Rome please! Don't be silly of course I'll go! He looked nervous, shaky about something. What was it? He knew he could talk to her.
Will you be my mate?

That's what he was all nervous about! But. uh, why, she loved him soooo much! She nuzzled his chin and said Yes, I will be your mate!
Back to top Go down
Mistix

Mistix

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Rome paused. His whole face was blank, then his motionless mouth turned into a smile. YES! Kristyna, i was so sure you'd say no! All we have to do now is tell Mistix, she's awake. And after we tell her we can go hunting, then tonight we can have a joint den. And I will be father to your pups! But when Rome said father, he looked shaky again. He remembered how his father had abandoned him. How after 1 moon his parents were dead. He, Mistix and Odin were all haunted by those memories. He whispered, Father... My father... Why? He hoped Kristyna would not ask about his dad. Rome was so caught up in thought about his past, he heard voices. Faint voices, turned into yells, then screams. Screaming, ROME! ROME! ROME! He was so over-whelmed he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (prp Mistix)   Could it be? (prp Mistix) Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be? (prp Mistix)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next