Dog Tags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum will let you role play animals. There are, pack, clans, heards, and more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alue Of The Wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alue
Admin
Admin
Alue

Alue Of The Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Alue Of The Wolves   Alue Of The Wolves EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am

Alue Of The Wolves

This is a place like any normal place in the world, but not the people. Most people can just bark like a dog, or purr like a cat as their most animal, but we, we can do the same, only more. I am Alue, the leader of my pack. My pack mates are mainly Kelly, my sister, and Mistix. We are different. Me and Kelly, we’re real wolves, Mistix was made to one. We live as humans, besides the bombs, guns, needles, dog fighters, agents, and cops. Kyle and Jessy are the tigers in the pack, and then there is Anna. She is the only human I let help the pack at times. We run from danger, but it finds us, a lot. Our enemy, the father of the tigers, is a little crazy. One second he’s trying to kill us, the next we’re at his house playing video games.

Yes, this is a forum for a story I am writing. Why? I have never felt this good about a story. Here, I have places from the story; it is still being worked on though. More places will be added as the story goes on. The place is New Orleans, why? I need to only put in places I know well, every writer does. I lived there so, yeah. Alue and the pack (Well, most of the pack) are based off of my friends. Maybe if I see that I need another character, I’ll maybe put one I see in it.

Hope y’all enjoy it though! Read the story so it makes more sense to you. I hope to see y'all there.

Story
Rules

If your account doesn't work, PM me here, and I'll make it start work ASAP!
Guests CANNOT see the role play areas.
Back to top Go down
https://dogtags.rpg-board.net

Alue Of The Wolves
Page 1 of 1